Consumer Reports Login
This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
You've found the Consumer Reports Login page and it looks like you're having trouble finding where to log in or issues logging in in general. I can help you with this problem. Don't worry, you're not the only one who has trouble finding the login section. It's easy to miss it on a page that's loaded with a lot of text and too many information boxes. Follow the step by step instructions below and you'll be logging in successfully!
Consumer Reports Login Step by Step Instructions:
- Begin by going to Consumer Reports webpage at the following link: http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/index.htm
- Next, find the red rectangle at the top left side of the page. Click on the sign in portion of the box.
- When the drop down window comes up, enter in your username, password and click on the gray sign in button.
- This should log you into the Consumer Reports system. Please make sure you are a subscriber first as this will not work if you haven't signed up for the subscription.
IF this did not sign you in then one of a few things might have happened. First things first, make sure you do not have the caps lock button on. If you did, turn it off and try logging in again. Take your time and type the information in slowly and carefully. IF this doesn't work then it might be that you have forgotten your username and/or password. Go on to the next section to see how to reset your information.
Consumer Reports Username and Password Reset Instructions:
- If you have forgotten your username, click on the "forgot username?" link on the bottom of the sign in drop down window.
- Enter in your email address and click the gray submit button. A reminder for your username will be emailed to you then you can try logging in again.
- If you have forgotten your password, click on the "forgot password?" link at the bottom of the sign in drop down window.
- Enter in your email address and username and click on the gray submit button. A password reminder will be sent to your email and you can use this try log in again.
Still not working? I'm sorry. Maybe it's time to contact us and let us help you. We can walk you through the process and make sure you get to where you're going successfully.
Consumer Reports Contact Information:
FAQ page: click here
Press Room: click here
If you need to contact anyone in External Relations please call 914-378-2759 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Representatives are available 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. EST Monday to Friday and 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Saturday.